- THE BIBLE is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons:
God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit
- In the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule.
- Jesus is the only Way, the Truth and the Life and no one can get to the Father but through Him.
- Christ's second coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ and one's personal faith in Jesus' sacrifice and atonement by His Blood and finished work done at the cross at Calvary.
- Regeneration (being born again) by the HOLY SPIRIT is essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on THE CROSS provides healing for the heart, mind, body soul and spirit for all who ask.
- The BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it, with the evidence of "speaking in tongues" (tongues of fire).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a HOLY LIFE.
- In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- Satan, demons and foul spirits are real but defeated by the Blood of Jesus Christ as the believer receives and walks in the Authority of God by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Hell is real and will be cast into the Lake of fire at the second death: (Revelation 20:14).
- Heaven and Angels are real, but Angels are not to be worshiped: (Exodus 20:1-5).
- In the moving and spiritual gifts of the Third Person of the Godhead, the Holy Spirit, and that all gifts are still in operation today: (1Corinthians 12).
- God has called both men and women, young and old to preach the Gospel: (Joel 2:28-29).
- In end-times eschatology according to the Word of God, the Holy Bible being instructed by the Holy Spirit.
- In miracles (both past and present) because we believe in God.
- In keeping the LORD's commandments (Love): (Deuteronomy 6:4-6, Mark 16: 15-18, Matthew 28: 19-20, John 14:15-21, Matthew 22:37-40, 1John 4:7-21, Hebrews 10:25-26, Genesis 2:9;15-17, Colossians 1-2, James 1:22; 2:17).
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and NOT by our own works or efforts: (Jeremiah 31, Hebrews 10, Ephesians 2, , John 14:6).
- Salvation is the free gift of God (Ephesians 2:8, John 3:16), an eternal security (John 10:28-30, Revelation 22:11-12) for the LORD alone is Judge (Isaiah 33:22, Psalm 75:7, Psalm 76:8-9, 2Timothy 4:8, Psalm 82:8). Howbeit that there would be a great falling away of ones that reject their own salvation by the decisions that they make. (Hebrews 3:16, Matthew 26:14-16, Acts 5:1-10, 2Thessalonians 2:1-3, Revelation 12:4).
- Height nor depth, nor anything at all, can separate us from the Love of God (Romans 8:39, Song of Songs 4:9).
"And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints."